PPG is run by a committee of volunteers who reside in the Peel Region of Western Australia.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us on (08) 9586 1310
Office Hours: Mondays 9am–12 noon only | Please leave a message at other times
Office Address: Suite 6, The Parents Place, 63 Ormsby Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210
Postal Address: PO Box 1784, Mandurah WA 6210
Become a PPG member and do your bit to help preserve our local environment.
We held our Annual General Meeting on 9th November 2018 and elected a new committee:
|SECRETARY · Susanne Godden
TREASURER · Ahmed Zilani
SUBMISSIONS · Mel Tuckey
FACEBOOK · Barry Small
SEA BINS · Stewart Godden
|EDUCATION · Barbara Sing
EVENTS · Les Hodgson
BOUVARD COAST CARE · Ron Glasson
DOLPHIN RESCUE · Sally Kirby
NEW COMMITTEE MEMBER · Rex Warne
Thank you to our previous committee members who remain our friends and advisors:
FORMER TREASURER · Dave Thomas
WATER TESTING · Koby Anderson
WEBSITE · Linda Thorpe
EVENTS · Jo Drew
ADMINISTRATION · Diane Louw
We have vacancies for a newsletter editor, webmaster (WordPress) and grants officer. Full training given. Please contact us for information
Here is the Annual Report. Perhaps you’re wondering “who is the president?” Well, PPG believes in rotating leadership and so has a “revolving chair” rather than a president.
Our focus in 2018 is education. Our activities include:
- Partnering with like-minded organisations at local events to educate and inspire
- Presenting events and activities during Plastic Free July to encourage people to refuse single-use plastic.
- Partnering with like-minded organisations at local activities such as cleanups, bird counts, wildflower walks and tree planting.
- Submitting our comments to Government at local, state and federal level to promote sustainable practices
- Supporting the Mandurah Dolphin Rescue Volunteers with their fundraising efforts.
- Carrying out water testing in our local catchment.
More about us
Our ABN is 59 315 206 816. Please visit us on Facebook.
Thank you to our sponsors for funding our activities: