PPG is run by a committee of volunteers who reside in the Peel Region of Western Australia.
Email us at email@example.com
Phone us on (08) 9586 1310
Office Hours: Mondays 9am–12 noon only | Please leave a message at other times
Office Address: Suite 6, The Parents Place, 63 Ormsby Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210
Postal Address: PO Box 1784, Mandurah WA 6210
Become a PPG member and do your bit to help preserve our local environment.
We are delighted to announce that we have a new secretary Susanne Godden, and assistants Diane Louw and Barbara Sing. Mel Tuckey is our submissions officer. Koby Anderson does our water testing. Barry Small manages our social media. Ron Glasson represents Bouvard Coast Care. Les Hodgson, Coral Richards, Jo Drew, Denis Gray and Stewart Godden assist with PR and events. Perhaps you’re wondering “who is the president?” Well, PPG believes in rotating leadership and so has a “revolving chair” rather than a president.
Our treasurer position has just been vacated. However our outgoing treasurer is willing to assist and train any member who wishes to volunteer. Also we need a new website editor (WordPress), newsletter editor and grants manager. Full training given. Please contact us for information.
Our focus in 2017 is education. Our activities include:
- Partnering with like-minded organisations at local events to educate and inspire
- Presenting events and activities during Plastic Free July to encourage people to refuse single-use plastic.
- Partnering with like-minded organisations at local activities such as cleanups, bird counts, wildflower walks and tree planting.
- Submitting our comments to Government at local, state and federal level to promote sustainable practices.
- Carrying out water testing in our local catchment.
- Providing regular e-newsletters to our supporters.
More about us
Our ABN is 59 315 206 816. Please visit us on Facebook.
Thank you to our sponsors for funding our activities: