Peel Preservation Group is a Community Organisation which:
- Is committed to preserving the natural qualities of the Peel-Harvey catchment and estuary;
- Provides an opportunity for everyone to contribute to the preservation of the environment;
- Is committed to ensuring that the natural biodiversity and integrity of life is preserved.
Peel Area Current Issues
- There is a development proposed at Point Grey, on the eastern side of the estuary from the Dawesville Cut.
- Part of this proposal includes excavation and dredging to form a channel from Point Grey to the Cut.
- Peel Preservation Group is opposed to this proposal.
Follow us on Facebook
Join Peel Preservation Group Inc as a Member
If you wish to join PPG please
click here for a Membership Form
and post together with subscription fee
to Hon. Treasurer, PO Box 1784,
Mandurah WA 6210
or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift membership is also available.
Click here for details.
We meet on the first Thursday of each
month at 5.30pm in the office. Also
we have an informal coffee meeting
on the weekend before each monthly
meeting, to which friends of PPG
and like-minded organisations can
attend to discuss local issues with us
in a relaxed environment. Like us on
Facebook for meeting reminders.
Office Address: Suite 6, The Parents Place,
63 Ormsby Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210
Postal Address: PO Box 1784, Mandurah WA 6210
Phone: (08) 9586 1310 | Tuesdays 9am – 12 noon
Please leave a message at other times