PPG is run by a committee of volunteers who reside in the Peel Region of Western Australia.
Email us at email@example.com
Phone us on 0493 515 763
Office Hours: Tuesdays 9am–12 noon only | Please leave a message at other times
Office Address: Suite 6, The Parents Place, 63 Ormsby Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210
(Moving to: Lakelands Community House, 20 Dalona Pkwy, Lakelands, WA 6180)
Postal Address: 16 Maria Pl. Dudley Park WA 6210
Become a PPG member and do your bit to help preserve our local environment.
Email us to join as a member: firstname.lastname@example.org
We held our Annual General Meeting on Thursday 1st September 2022 and elected a new committee:
|SECRETARY · Deb Hay||TREASURER · Susanne Godden|
|COASTAL HAZARDS · Stewart Godden||DOLPHIN RESCUE & FACEBOOK · Sally Kirby|
|EVENT ASSISTANTS · Les Hodgson||EDUCATION & FACEBOOK · Barbara Sing|
|WEBMASTER · Jamie Van Jones||General Committee Members: Robyn Devenish|
Thank you to our previous committee members who remain our friends and advisors:
Annual Report for 2022 – Click here to view
Perhaps you’re wondering “who is the president?” Well, PPG hasn’t had anyone at the helm for several years, but our updated Rules do allow for one. In the meantime we manage very well with a “revolving chair”.
Our focus in is education. Our activities include:
- Partnering with like-minded organisations at local events to educate and inspire.
- Presenting events and activities during Plastic Free July to encourage people to refuse single-use plastic.
- Partnering with like-minded organisations at local activities such as cleanups, bird counts, wildflower walks and tree planting.
- Submitting our comments to Government at local, state and federal level to promote sustainable practices.
- Supporting the Mandurah Dolphin Rescue Volunteers (read their Annual Report Here) with their fundraising efforts.
More about us
Our ABN is 59 315 206 816. Please visit us on Facebook.
Thank you to our sponsors for funding our activities: